Dr. Michael A. Mauger D.C., R.N.
Dr. Michael Mauger a Chiropractor and is a Family Medical Practitioner that provides professional chiropractic and medical services to the Corpus Christi area and surrounding communities. Service offerings focus on providing relief from acute and chronic pain, increased mobility, function, and rehabilitation as well as long-term wellness care to individuals and families of all ages. He graduated with honors in 2016. Having more than 40 years of diverse experiences, especially in Chiropractic.
- Graduate from National College of Chiropractic in 1983
- B.S., Magnum Cum Laude, Triton College, A.A.S, 1978.
Licensures & Certifications
- Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 2001
- Certified in Whiplash Trauma, 1994
- Temporomandibular Joint Injuries, 1995
- Disability Evaluator for Texas Worker's Compensation Commission.. Special training in Traffic Investigation, Traffic Accident Reconstruction, Collision Reconstruction, Photogrammetry in Accident Reconstruction
- ADEP certified by Texas Worker's Compensation Commission.
Associations & Memberships
- American Chiropractic Association
- Texas Chiropractic Association
- Diplomat American Academy of Pain Management
- Member of American Academy of Disability Evaluation Physicians, 1997