Dr. Michael A. Mauger D.C., R.N.
Dr. Michael Mauger a Chiropractor and is a Family Medical Practitioner that provides professional chiropractic and medical services to the Corpus Christi area and surrounding communities. Service offerings focus on providing relief from acute and chronic pain, increased mobility, function, and rehabilitation as well as long-term wellness care to individuals and families of all ages. He graduated with honors in 2016. Having more than 40 years of diverse experiences, especially in Chiropractic.
- Graduate from National College of Chiropractic in 1983
- B.S., Magnum Cum Laude, Triton College, A.A.S, 1978.
Licensures & Certifications
- Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 2001
- Certified in Whiplash Trauma, 1994
- Temporomandibular Joint Injuries, 1995
- Disability Evaluator for Texas Worker's Compensation Commission.. Special training in Traffic Investigation, Traffic Accident Reconstruction, Collision Reconstruction, Photogrammetry in Accident Reconstruction
- ADEP certified by Texas Worker's Compensation Commission.
Associations & Memberships
- American Chiropractic Association
- Texas Chiropractic Association
- Diplomat American Academy of Pain Management
- Member of American Academy of Disability Evaluation Physicians, 1997
Dr. Shannan Girdy D.C.
Dr. Shannan Girdy D.C was born in Victoria Texas and raised in Corpus Christi Texas. She received her bachelor’s in biomedical sciences at Texas A&M Corpus Christi in 2015. She discovered chiropractic through Alpha Epsilon Delta, the national health pre professional honor society. Dr. Girdy used to suffer from migraines and chronic knee pain, she was put under chiropractic care and these conditions were greatly helped. Dr. Girdy appreciates the natural non-invasive approach to health care with chiropractic. She graduated Life University with her Doctoral of Chiropractic degree in March of 2019. Dr. Girdy has extensive training in adjusting expecting mothers and infants. In addition to spinal conditions, Dr. Girdy has had great success with working with conditions of the shoulder, knees, and ankles. She has and continues to attend numerous seminars to perfect her craft.